Roof Maintenance Service In New Jersey
TruClean provides several roof maintenance services in New Jersey to help extend the life of your roof. We offer local roof repairs, roof cleaning, and an eco-friendly RoofMaxx roof life extension service. With our help, the roof of your home will stay stronger for longer. It will be able to do its job as a strong waterproof barrier that protects your assets and your family.
Our team at TruClean is always ready to help you with roof repairs and roof maintenance. No matter the service we provide, our goal is to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Roof Maintenance & Shingle Repair
When shingles start aging, they become more vulnerable to damage from heat, sun, moisture and wind. The most common roofing material is asphalt which does lose its flexibility over time. As your shingles have started aging, you start noticing loose or cracked shingles more regularly.
TruClean is here to help you with roof repairs and maintenance throughout the lifetime of your roof. Plus, we can apply a roof extender treatment that's friendly to the environment if you want to avoid future repairs.
RoofMaxx Roof Life Extension - SoyFusion Technology
Our RoofMaxx shingle treatment is an eco-friendly roof protector solution that restores the essential natural oils of asphalt shingles.
This process restores the flexibility and waterproofing capability of the shingles, which is important because they constantly expand and contract from the heat of the sun and temperature changes every day.
The life of your roof is maximized with the protection of our RoofMaxx Roof Life Extension system. If this sounds interesting to you, we would be glad to answer your questions. Contact us today.
- Restores Natural Oils In Asphalt
- Renews Shingle Flexibility
- Restores Waterproofing Capability
- Protects From Heat & Sun
- Protects From Rain
If you are looking for Roof Maintenance Service in New Jersey, please call TruClean at 973-447-4450 or complete our online request form.
- HOW TO RENEW THE LOOK OF YOUR DECK WITHOUT REPLACING THE LUMBER - If your deck is still in good shape but looks weathered on the surface, power washing can renew the look of the lumber. Wood darkens over time as it's exposed to the elements. Problems like algae can also cause a wood deck to take on a dark appearance. So there is a great chance that all it needs is a good pressure cleaning … Read More
- 4 HOT REASONS SUMMER IS THE PERFECT TIME TO PRESSURE WASH YOUR HOME & DECK - The winter and spring months can be quite rough on some of the exterior surfaces around your home, and with summer finally here, you might be ready to brighten up your home and get it looking its best, and one of the best ways to do so is by investing in a high quality pressure washing for your property performed by an experienced professional … Read More