- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Importance Of Regular Metal Roof Cleaning
Metal roofing is noted for its unmatched performance, making it one of the best roofing options for your New Jersey home. Of course, to continue enjoying all the benefits that a metal roof offers, in […]
Important Reasons to Remove Rust from Your Metal Structures
If you own a metal building or other structure, then chances are you’re going to experience the headache of rust development on that structure at some point down the road. When that point comes, you’ […]
Our latest projects
A beautiful home located in West Caldwell, New Jersey with a complete home spa completed by TruClean Wash Wash. We pressure a Non-Pressure cleaning of the vinyl siding, soffits, gutters, composite de […]
TruClean Wash completed a SoftWashed Ipe deck project with specialized solutions followed up with hand oiling for protection and beauty. West Caldwell Ipe Deck SoftWash Cleaning and Oili […]